Thursday 26 May 2011

Great Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter

Bookmark and ShareRepublish this article
Scotty Cameron kept pretty much the same weight/length properties with their various Newport lines over the years, with few exceptions. For the most part was length 33 "matched with 350 gram main, the 34" with a 340 grammes master and 35 "to get a 330 gram main. Other than changing the shaft with a heavier head (or vise versa) was pretty much stuck with you regardless of weight, head came up with the right shaft length for your physical makeup and introduce line.
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 's, with its sharp, you the form summarizes the Titleist's commitment to performance and use of advanced technologies.
With full trust and confidence in your putter as you take it out of the bag is important if you want to be an average of 29 putts rather than 36. Suitable for low to mid handicappers, this impressive Newport 2 is also used by the Tiger itself. Even if Tiger can probably win the masters puts with his lob Wedge, is this stylish stick of steel, one of the best clubs on the market.
Sole weights can be changed by the Custom Shop to suit a player's preferred setup relative to putter length and desired header's weight. Stepless shaft provides a clean look at address and Newport 2 comes with a milled sight line in the flange. With its high toe profile aiding in a correct installation address and PLUMBING neck providing a full shaft of offset, the Studio Select Newport 2 Scotty's definition of a high-performance putter.
I really like the direction that Scotty Cameron comes with all the customization options that you can make the Studio Select line. To be able to chose a weight/length combination that is best for your individual, the line makes this must-visit when you are out shopping for ban BlackBerry at this time. I found this is a very solid performer, and if you like a blade-style putter, you owe it to yourself and give one a shot.
Golfers say, "I've played 2 versions of Newport 2 8 years and loves the putter. Being a lefty, I wish they had more choices for us. I can't wait to try this and see what weights on the ground makes sense. " "I just got Scotty Cameron studio Select Newport 2 putter, and I can't express how much I love this putter! It has given me confidence and was knocked out 4-5 strikes of my total points. I have not missed a putt inside 5 feet past. It gives me just the confidence to decline to putt and now I'm much more consistent. Feel the ball in touch, you know you have something really expect. This putter is a bit heavier and shorter than what I used before, Odyssey White Hot # 2 putter blade 35 ", and I noticed that my pendulum swing is dead straight. LOVE IT! "-it is the club that I like most out of the bag. Balance, feel and appearance instil confidence. The same basic design as my old ping believe but much better feeling. Awesome putter. "
More information at http://www.buycheapgolf.com/Buy-Titleist-Scotty-Cameron-Studio-Select-Newport-2-Putter-858.html

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment